Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

WELCOME!

As someone that spends the majority of his time thinking, listening, or reading about beer, brewing, and fermentation and as someone that enjoys writing, I thought it would be a good idea for me start a blog to record my trials, errors, and experiences with beer. I am by no means an expert, but I feel like I have a firm foundation in homebrewing and try to get better with every batch I brew.  So instead of just writing my notes in my trusty "Brew Book", I'll share them on this blog to ease whatever curiosity or questions any readers may have.  If anything, this is a way for me to express my experiences, but if you like something you read or have a question please comment or email me and let me know. 

Rather than going back and trying to remember/post every beer I've brewed the past two years I've been homebrewing, I've decided to post every beer I've brewed in 2013, and continue on from there.

Enjoy!

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment